Join Our Team
Do you love what you are doing now? Are you interested in finding a growing opportunity for yourself professionally?
Chehalem Physical Therapy is a local PT owned clinic in Newberg, Oregon. We are looking for a compassionate, fun-loving, and self-motivated physical therapist to add to our lively team of therapists.
We offer a fun, family friendly environment with an emphasis on evidence-based care, clinical specialties and a strong con-ed program. We value the life balance of all of our staff and are looking for a physical therapist who wants to grow with us and develop their skills as an expert clinician. Our therapists are not overly burdened with documentation and administrative duties, but rather, work directly with their patients in a one-on-one approach to deliver care and attention each patient needs in order to achieve the clinical excellence we value here at Chehalem Physical Therapy. Our current team has over 90 years of clinical experience and 80 percent of them hold advanced certifications.
If you are looking for just such an opportunity that supports your personal and professional growth in a friendly and supportive environment, we invite you to apply for our opening. We would love to talk with you and to see if we are a good fit for each other.
· Active Oregon State Physical Therapy License
· A good physical therapist who strives to provide the highest quality of care and enjoys growth and opportunity
· A therapist who likes to work as part of a group and contribute in a way that benefits all team members
· A therapist who enjoys giving back to the community
· Most importantly, we are looking for someone who likes to see their ideas taken into consideration, and who is interested in advancing and growing with our clinic.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $59,046.00 - $100,000.00 per year
· 401(k) matching
· Flexible schedule
· Health insurance
· Paid time off
· Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
· Sports Medicine
· 10 hour shift
· 8 hour shift
· Monday to Friday
As a health care facility, masks are required for all staff and patients. Sanitization procedures are followed. Temperatures are taken for all employees, patients, and visitors.
Ability to commute/relocate:
· Newberg, OR: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
· Physical Therapy License (Required)
· CPR Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location